- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification, and classification.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains and builds relationships with existing, new and potential clients and channel partners by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining updated on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to client
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Office Equipment / Automation
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time