Position - Assistant Manager QA - Wankaner.
Qualification - M.Sc (Chemical) + Diploma in Paint Technology.
Experience - 4+ years.
Job Responsibility -
- ISO and SA Certification (Planning / Documentation / Training)
- Implementation of various quality tools like 5S, TPM, APQP, PPAP, 8D
- Control of document : Specs, SOPs and records etc.
- Statistical techniques implementation
- Testing of stationary products / Lab tests
- Compilation of MIS of Quality dept.
- Knowledge of analytical instruments
- Development of products and process
- Inspection - RM, PM, In process, Finished goods
- Analysis of the data and corrective actions and implementation
- Complaint handling
- Conducting inspection of incoming material including chemical testing.
- Data compilation and analysis of test, testing of inks, paints and stationery materials.
- SQC, Supplier development - inspections.
- Supplier audit, customer complaint analysis, rejection analysis.
Candidates from Stationery / Pencil industry are preferred.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Any Specialization, Chemical Engineering & Materials Science
KORES (INDIA) LTD.
Kores is among India’s most trusted and respected brands. As a highly diversified business conglomerate, Kores India Ltd. operates across multiple industry verticals. From Office Products to Pharmaceuticals, Foundry to Engineering Infrastructure to Business Automation Products our company is renowned for offerings that deliver high value
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:KORES (INDIA) LTD.