- Keep track of the pending Statutory F & C form data PAN India, also follow up for issue the pending forms.
- Co-ordinate with branches for collecting various data as per management requirement.
- Resolve the branches issues relating to:
- Vendor payments
- Fixed assets
- Damaged & defective stocks
- GRN of shortage or incorrect material
Co-ordinate with the accounts team regarding all vendor invoice processing for payment within time line
Reconciliation & tallying of Fixed Assets at all branches with SAP.
Arranging & conducting two physical verification in a year as per company policy provide verification reports for reconciliation purpose at all branches and Factories.
Reply on the internal audit query relating to Branch Commercial.
KRA (Key Result Area) performance on all below activities:
- Defining the KRA for Branch Commercial team every financial year
- Co-ordinate with team for entering target & achievement within the time frame.
- Co-ordinate with team for collecting supporting on KRA achievements
- Resolve all KRA system relates issues of the team
- Submit the KRA to audit team & get the audit verified for performance pay
- Help in finalising logistic partner both for Primary & Secondary.
- Negotiating Courier vendors and prepare cost comparison at all PAN India branches & HO.
- Demand Planning and MRP Run in SAP.
- Inbond entry for all dispatches from vendor to branches.
- Coordinate & Follow-up with vendors on pending dispatches.
- Follow-up with branches on pending GRN.
- Resolve issues relating to shortage, excess or damage stocks received from transporter.
- Coordinate & support the team in lodging Insurance claims & arrange for the required documentation within the specified time period.
- Follow-up and close pending Insurance claims & update the branch accordingly.
- Update PR (Purchase requisition) received from branches & process the same as per company policy
- Update branch queries on stock dispatches & availabilities.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
KORES (INDIA) LTD.
Its Indian operations started in 1932. Kores (India) Ltd was acquired in the year 1956. Since then Kores have been riding waves of opportunity. Our ability to spot an opportunity and translate it into marketable products and services has seen us emerge from our core competency in office products to become a sprawling group with interests in varied industries.
Contact Company:KORES (INDIA) LTD.