Roles and Responsibilities
Title - Marketing Executive – OPD
Location – Mahim, Mumbai
Experience – 2 – 4+ years
Qualification – B Com / MBA Marketing
1. School Promotional Activities - School visits, enquiries related to workshops / orders, following up with promotional executives, arranging materials to conduct clay workshops/drawing competitions, making monthly CRM reports of school promotional executives.
2. Exhibitions - Handling enquiries, arranging materials from warehouse, coordinating for stall designs, attending the exhibition, coordinating with organizers for stall selection, printing of brochures/flyers, samples for display.
3. Event Sponsorships - Enquiries regarding the event, deliverables from their side, arranging & dispatching materials to be provided.
4. Raising Purchase Orders - Creating material code for the product to be purchased, coordinating with the purchase department for raising the purchase order and sending it to the vendor, coordinating with the vendors for dispatch of the products from their side.
5. Coordinating with the Designing Team - For product shoots, designing of certificates, posters, brochures, artworks and sending it to the concerned vendor for printing/ other purpose.
6. Monthly CRM Report - Promotional Executives - Compiling the data from CRM report of each of the promotional executives which includes - their monthly promotional activities - (clay workshops, drawing competitions, PEP and orders).
7. Dealer Name Board Designs - Co-coordinating with the agency and providing them with appropriate designs for the dealer name boards across various cities.
8. Payment Follow-ups - Following up with the accounts department and clearing pending payments.
9. Videos - Creating product demo and marketing related videos for sales promotion and social media
10. Coordinating enquires received from India Mart, Trade India and on toll free number.
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
KORES (INDIA) LTD.