Roles and Responsibilities
- Environmental monitoring both controlled and clean rooms.
- Sampling and Testing of De-mineralized water.
- Sampling and testing of potable water and documentation.
- Media preparation and growth promotion test.
- Calibration of laboratory instruments.
- Preparation of SOPs, trends, for EM, water.
- Qualification of clean room areas.
- Performing auto clave validation, water system validation.
- Culture (microbial) preparation.
- In column preparation for every test (positive control)
Desired Candidate Profile
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work in team, leadership, persuasive, analytical ability, Having good knowledge of SAP, MS Office etc,
Candidate from API and Having FDA certification is Must
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry
UG:B.Sc in Microbiology
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Microbiology
KORES (INDIA) LTD.
Contact Company:KORES (INDIA) LTD.
Address:301 , 302 , 202,3rd and 2nd floor,Ashford Chamber,, L J Road,Mahim, , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India