Roles and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Cold box, Shell & Co2 core process
- Manpower handling
- Awareness of material consumed in Core Shop.
- Core rejection, casting rejection due to cores.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949
- Knowledge of Kaizen, 5S, TPM etc
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - General, Diploma - Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
KORES (INDIA) LTD.
Kores entered the Foundry industry in 1978 with a simple yet ambitious goal of becoming entirely customer-focussed. Working towards this, are two manufacturing units: Pefco and Chakan, located at Pune.
The Foundry Division distinguishes itself by its high-level performance in Ductile Iron Castings because of its teamwork, meticulous quality control, production capacity, skilled technicians and high-end equipment. castings and chilled shell moulded castings which are used in high power and performance engines.